Postage, Returns & Privacy
Click & Collect – In store pickup
- Collection from 27 Day Street, Tara is available for all products. Please use the “Click & Collect” postage option at checkout if you wish to collect from our store.
- You will be notified by email or phone once your order is ready for collection.
- Due to the limited postage options available in Tara, to avoid disappointment we strongly recommend that you selected “Click & Collect” when purchasing large/bulky items.
- Please contact us for more information.
- All items are shipped Australia wide with Australia Post parcel post.
Returns & Refunds Policy
- Tara News will accept returns for damaged or faulty goods. Please take photos of the problem and contact us immediately to discuss your concern.
- We will accept returns if you wish to exchange an item. Please note that you must contact us BEFORE returning items to us via the post.
- Refunds will be made upon receipt of the returned item excluding postage costs (even if you received “free” or discounted postage promotion at checkout).
- “Change of Mind” returns and exchanges must be made within 7 days of receipt of your purchase.
- The customer is responsible for the cost and safe postage back to our store. Refunds will not be made if the item is not returned in its original “sellable” condition, including (but not limited to) the original packaging, plastic protective films, tags and labels.
- The customer must ensure that the item is posted back to us in a way that reasonably ensures that it will not be damaged in transit back to us.
Personal Info & Data
By personal information we mean identifiable information about you like your name, e-mail address, address, telephone number, payment information and so on.
This information is only collected to process and provide our service to you.
- Identifying and contact information (such as name, home address, shipping/billing addresses, email address and telephone phone number)
- Credit card or other payment details
- Order history and purchase information
- Information you voluntarily provide to us, for example reviews, testimonials or newsletter subscriptions
- Website usage and other technical data such as details of your visits to our website or information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
This information is stored indefinitely so as to provide you with the best possible customer service should you need to visit again or contact us for any reason. You may request in writing to have this information removed from our records if you wish.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.